- Optimized aerodynamics and spin separation technology provides maximum control
- Best aerodynamic performance for players with swing speeds of 90mph and below
- HEX Aerodynamic design optimizes low speed lift to deliver a long, stable, penetrating ball flight
- Proprietary soft cover promotes Tour-level control while giving this ball incredibly soft feel
- Softer inner core generates low spin of the driver for long distance
- Firmer outer core generates higher spin rates for total control with aggressive stopping power on short irons and wedges
- 4-piece construction
Sold By The Dozen
5A/1ST BEST QUALITY
Look and feel like they have been only hit once! Consistent color and shine. No scuffs or club marks. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.
4A/ 2ND BEST QUALITY
Cosmetically challenged - does not affect the distance, flight path or trajectory of the ball. Similar to a ball that has been played a few holes. May have small scratches or scuffs. Very minor discoloration if any. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.
3A/3RD BEST QUALITY
Similar to a ball that has been played 9-18 holes. Still perfectly playable, not affecting the balls distance flight path or trajectory. May have excessive pen marks or larger scuffs. Heavier discoloration, tint or fading if any. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.