Choose Your Options
Bridgestone Tour B330-S
- Designed for an experienced player looking to add spin
- Dual mantle design for reduced spin and higher launch off the driver and long irons
- Gradational compression core technology for increased ball speed and distance
- Very soft, Tour-proven Urethane cover for excellent feel and greenside control
- Advanced 4-piece design for precision control
- 330 dual dimple technology for consistent flight
5A/1ST BEST QUALITY
Look and feel like they have been only hit once! Consistent color and shine. No scuffs or club marks. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.
4A/ 2ND BEST QUALITY
Cosmetically challenged - does not affect the distance, flight path or trajectory of the ball. Similar to a ball that has been played a few holes. May have small scratches or scuffs. Very minor discoloration if any. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.
3A/3RD BEST QUALITY
Similar to a ball that has been played 9-18 holes. Still perfectly playable, not affecting the balls distance flight path or trajectory. May have excessive pen marks or larger scuffs. Heavier discoloration, tint or fading if any. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.