- #1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
- Designed to equip golfers with more short game spin, softer feel, penetrating trajectory, and exceptional distance
- New softer cast Urethane Elastomer™ cover with ionomeric casing layer for incredibly soft feel and durability
- Spherically-tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design promotes penetrating trajectory and a shallow angle of descent
- Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control delivers superior performance on important scoring shots
- Extremely soft compression ZG process core equips golfers with exceptional feel and explosive distance
- 3-piece construction
5A/1ST BEST QUALITY
Look and feel like they have been only hit once! Consistent color and shine. No scuffs or club marks. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.
4A/ 2ND BEST QUALITY
Cosmetically challenged - does not affect the distance, flight path or trajectory of the ball. Similar to a ball that has been played a few holes. May have small scratches or scuffs. Very minor discoloration if any. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.
3A/3RD BEST QUALITY
Similar to a ball that has been played 9-18 holes. Still perfectly playable, not affecting the balls distance flight path or trajectory. May have excessive pen marks or larger scuffs. Heavier discoloration, tint or fading if any. No refinished, x-out or practice balls. May have logos and/or players marks.